ABOUT THE MOUNT
* Last time out, sophomore guard Kayla Agentowicz dropped a career-high 24 points, but Mount St. Mary's fell at Fairfield, 76-65, to drop to 0-4 on the year. Agentowicz went 10-of-15 from the field and 4-for-5 from long range for her 24 points, surpassing her previous career high of 15 set last season against Wagner. Ashlee White added 12 points and Katrice Dickson chipped in with 11 to help pace the Mountaineers. The Mount had its best shooting night as a team to this point in the season, hitting 52 percent of its shots and posting a 58.3 percent mark from three-point range.
* Agentowicz set new career highs in the game in points (24), field goals (10), three-pointers (4) and minutes (40). The 24 points for Agentowicz were the most by a Mount player since Alexis Carter also registered 24 last season against Saint Francis U. Agentowicz became the first Mountaineer with 10-plus field goals in a game on the road since Sydney Henderson made 11 at American back in 2013.
* Sophomores Ashlee White and Agentowicz have led the Mount's offense to open the season, averaging 10.8 and 10.5 points per game, respectively. White has logged double-digit points in three of four games, while Agentowicz' 24-point output was her first in double figures this season. Juliette Lawless leads the Mount with 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. The junior has five or more rebounds in three games thus far.
* Mount St. Mary's and Morgan State are tied at 7-7 in the all-time series as the two programs are set for the 15th meeting in Sunday. Last season, the Mount topped Morgan State by a 65-50 margin in Emmitsburg behind a career-high 28 points and 14 rebounds from Caroline Hummell. Hummell went 8-for-12 from the field and 9-for-14 at the foul line in the contest. Mikal Johnson added 19 points to help pace the Mountaineer offense.
SCOUTING MORGAN STATE
* The Lady Bears sit at 2-3 on the year with wins over Cheyney (123-53) and Lincoln (60-41). Their three losses have come at the hands of Syracuse (95-68), Dayton (88-52) and Iowa (90-46).
* Braennen Farrar is the team's leader with 14.2 points per game, while Tykyrah Williams (11.0 ppg) and Adre'onia Coleman (10.0) are also averaging double figures. As a team, the Lady Bears are averaging 69.8 points per contest and shooting .402 from the field.
* The Mountaineers wrap up the month of November with a tilt at Lehigh on November 29 at 7 p.m.