MOUNT ST. MARY'S (1-3) at GEORGE WASHINGTON (2-2)
Monday, November 26, 7:00 p.m.
Smith Center, Washington, D.C.
* Mount St. Mary's lost at Georgetown, 72-50, on Saturday as the Hoyas pulled away in the final eight minutes for the victory. Shivaughn Wiggins drilled a three-pointer on the wing with eight minutes left in the game to cut the deficit to 50-44. The Hoyas, however, closed the game with a 22-to-6 run to end the contest. Rashad Whack scored a team-high 11 points in the loss while Sam Prescott chipped in nine points. The Mount trailed 34-32 at the break, hitting six first-half three-pointers while also forcing 11 turnovers in the half.
* This is the final game of the Mount's three-game "road" trip to Washington, D.C. The Mount opened the three-game stretch with a 62-57 loss at American on November 15 before falling at Georgetown, 72-50, on Saturday afternoon.
* The three-point shot is a big part of the Mountaineer offense. Mount St. Mary's is averaging 8.5 three-pointers per game this year, the top mark in the Northeast Conference. Last year, the Mount averaged just 5.5 three-point field goals made per game.
* Head coach Jamion Christian refers to the Mount's style of play as "Mayhem", and it has been out in full force the past three games. The Mount has forced 20.0 turnovers over the past three games, including a season-high 23 at American.
* The Mountaineers are 0-3 on the road this year and have lost 23 of their past 24 non-conference road games dating. The Mount plays eight of its first 10 games on the road this season.
* The Mount heads to Binghamton for an afternoon matchup on Saturday, December 1.