Feb 09, 2018
ABOUT THE MOUNT
- The Mountaineers are set to face Fairleigh Dickinson for the 56th time in series history on Saturday with the Mount holding a 31-24 all-time advantage.
- Mount St. Mary's has won four in a row over the Knights, including a 55-52 victory in early January in Emmitsburg. Three Mountaineers scored in double-figures in the win, led by Juliette Lawless' 14 points, seven rebounds and five assists.
- Last time out, Daly Sullivan tied the Mount St. Mary's program record for most threes by a freshman in a single season, matching Lauren Howell's mark of 55. Sullivan currently ranks third in the conference in threes made behind only Jessica Kovatch and Jade Johnson.
- Lawless' breakout season has continued as the junior guard leads the Mount in scoring (10.7), rebounding (5.7) and assists (3.2). Lawless has tallied double-digit points in seven of the team's 11 conference games, averaging 12.5 points and 6.4 rebounds per contest during the league slate.
- Following their game at Fairleigh Dickinson, the Mountaineers travel up to Sacred Heart for a contest against the Pioneers on February 12 at 6 p.m. The game will be streamed live on WatchESPN (ESPN3.com).
SCOUTING FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON
- Fairleigh Dickinson was riding a five-game win streak before falling to Central Connecticut last time out, moving the Knights to 14-8 overall and 6-5 in NEC play. FDU currently occupies third place in the league standings, tied with Bryant.
- Amina Markovic (12.8 ppg) and Madelynn Comly (11.5) are the two Knights averaging double-figures, while Lauren Francillon ranks third on the team (9.6) in scoring, and leads the squad in rebounding (7.9 rpg). As a team, the Knights are averaging 64.0 points per game and surrendering 62.3 to opponents.