opening tip... Monday's game between Mount St. Mary's and Wagner marks the 48th meeting in the all-time series dating back to the 1986-87 season.
• The Mount has won the last three games to take a 32-15 advantage in the series , including sweeping the season series last season.
• Mount St. Mary's defeated the Seahawks 71-48 in Staten Island on Feb. 11, 2012 and then completed the sweep with a 71-48 decision four days later in Emmitsburg.
• Wagner 's last win in the matchup was a 65-54 victory on Feb. 12, 2011.
about the seahawks... Wagner comes into the contest 2-16 overall and 1-6 in Northeast Conference after falling 80-43 at Saint Francis (Pa.) on Saturday
• Freshman G Jordyn Peck paced the Seahawks with 12 points. Beck scored a career-high 22 points in a 72-66 loss against St. Francis Brooklyn on Jan. 12. The freshman leads the team with 10.7 points and 2.3 rebounds per game.
• Senior G Veronick Fournier added 11 points and nine rebounds against the Red Flash. The senior added 13 points against the Terriers. Fournier ranks fourth on the team with 6.6 points and 5.6 rebounds per game this season.
• Sophomore F Stephanie Blais also scored 11 points on Saturday. Blais posted 24 points in a 74-70 win against LIU Brooklyn on Jan. 14. The sophomore is third on the team with 10.0 points and 3.9 rebounds per game.
• Wagner assistant coach Lisa Steele was on the Mount's coaching staff for the last three seasons before joining the Seahawks coaching staff in 2012-13.
last time we met... Kelly Guerriero scored seven points off the bench in the second half to spark Mount St. Mary's to a 68-60 victory against Wagner on Feb. 15, 2012. Ashley Christie paced Mount St. Mary's with a season-high 18 points and five steals. Selina Mann added a season-best 14 points along with six rebounds, four assists and three steals while Jessie Kaufman chipped in 10 points. Kelly Clark led all scorers with 25 points and 11 rebounds. Marie-Laurence Archambault added 12 points for the Seahawks and Jacqui Thompson registered 10 points.
quick hits on robert morris game... Robert Morris closed the game with a 14-2 run to edge Mount St. Mary's 61-59 on Saturday.
• The Mount had a 10-point lead with 7:31 remaining before the Colonials rallied for the win by scoring the game-winner with 1.9 seconds left.
• Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer paced the Mount with 19 points. It was the sophomore's seventh double-digit performance since joining the starting lineup for the last 13 games and her 11th game with at least eight points in that stretch. The Mountaineers are 7-6 with Brewer as a starter and she is averaging 12.0 points and 3.6 points per game as a starter.
• Senior Selina Mann added 15 points, seven rebounds, seven assists and four steals against the Colonials. The senior has scored double figures in each of her last three games and is averaging 15.7 points, 7.0 rebounds, 6.0 assists and 3.3 steals per game in that stretch. Mann is also shooting 60 percent (18 of 30) from the field in that span. Mann needs two steals to become the second player in program history with 300 assists and 300 steals for her career. She can also move into sixth place in assists with two assists and currently stands at 390 helpers.
• Senior Tara Lonergan has scored at least eight points in four of her last five games after posting eight points against Robert Morris. The senior is averaging 9.4 points and 3.2 rebounds per game in her last five games.
• The Colonials scored the game-winning basket with 1.9 seconds left to mark the second time this season a team has scored the decisive basket in the final two seconds after American scored with 0.9 seconds left to earn a 48-46 victory on Dec. 30.
• Mount St. Mary's finished its five-game road trip with a 3-2 record. It marks the sixth time in program history the Mount has posting a winning road trip after playing four or more games on the road.
next on tap... The Mount continues its three-game homestand on Saturday against Sacred Heart.
• The Mount will wrap up its three-game homestand against Quinnipiac on Feb. 4.
• The Mountaineers will have seven of its last 12 games at Knott Arena.
nec hall of fame... Former Mount women's basketball standout and head coach Vanessa Blair has been elected into the Northeast Conference Hall of Fame.
• Blair joins legendary former Mount head coach Jim Phelan and track & field athlete Peter Rono in the NEC Hall of Fame. Phelan and Rono were a part of the inaugural Hall of Fame class in 2011.
• Blair still stands as the Mount's career blocks leader with 242 and ranks seventh in points (1,488), third in rebounds (849), sixth in steals (241), fourth in free throws made (370) and second in free throw attempts (588).
• Blair will receive her NEC Hall of Fame plague on Feb. 16 during the Mount's doubleheader against Central Connecticut State.
women in sports celebration... Mount St. Mary's will be celebrating Women In Sports Day on Feb. 16.
• Forty-years ago, the Mount admitted women for the first time. It is also the 40th Anniversary of Title IX, but the Mount made the decision to admit women before the legislation was past.
• As part of the celebration, the Mount will honor 40 former Mount female student-athletes for their achievements as athletes and those that have pursued a career in athletics after graduation.
• Mount St. Mary's has invited every former female student-athlete to the day's celebration.
free throws in the nation... Mount St. Mary's ranks ninth in free throw percentage in the nation through games on Jan. 22.
• The Mount shot 80.4 percent through games on Dec. 20 to rank fourth in the nation, but currently stands in ninth place with 77.8 percent from the charity stripe.
• The Mountaineers shot 78 percent from the line in non-conference play, but are shooting 74 percent in conference play.
in the league... Mount St. Mary's leads the Northeast Conference in free throw percentage (.771).
• The Mount is also in the top five of the statistics for scoring defense (5th, 62.1), scoring margin (5th, -3.0) field goal percentage (2nd, .397), 3-point field goal percentage (4th, .325), 3-point field goal defense (5th, .306), assists (5th, 13.39), steals (5th, 9.33), turnover margin (3rd, +1.00) and assist-to-turnover ratio (3rd, 0.79).
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson ranks second in the circuit in minutes played (35.67) and eighth in defensive rebounds (4.33).
• Senior Selina Mann is second in the NEC in free throw percentage (.852), fourth in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.35), fifth in steals (2.78), fifth in assists (3.89) and 10th in minutes played (32.72).
• Junior Jessie Kaufman is fifth in the NEC in blocks (1.00) while sophomore Jacqueline Brewer ranks second in 3-point field goal percentage (.419).
barclays history... Mount St. Mary's and LIU Brooklyn played the first-ever women's basketball game at the Barclays Center on Jan. 12. The Mount downed the Blackbirds 66-41 in the home of the NBA's Brooklyn Nets.
lonergan starting to tear it up... Senior Tara Lonergan has scored at least eight points in four of her last five games, including three double-figure performances.
• The senior scored a career-high 14 points on Jan. 5, had 12 points at LIU Brooklyn on Jan. 12, 10 points against St. Francis Brooklyn on Jan. 14 and 12 points at Bryant on Jan. 19.
• Lonergan missed the Fairleigh Dickinson game on Jan. 7 due to an injury.
• The senior now has found double figures 10 times in her career, but it marked the first time in her career that she has recorded double figures in consecutive games.
• The Mount has won its last six games in the last two years when Lonergan scores double figures.
thoughts on newtown, connecticut... Mount St. Mary's wore green shoelaces for the first time in the tilt against American on Dec. 30 to honor the tragic events that happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., on Dec. 14.
• The Mount plans to continue to wear the shoelaces throughout the season.
at the knott... Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer leads the team at Knott Arena with a 12.6 points and 4.1 rebounds per game.
• Brewer has registered double figures in four of her last five games at Knott Arena, including a career-high 25 points and nine rebounds in her last home game against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Junior Jessie Kaufman is averaging 10.3 points and 4.9 rebounds per game at home this season. The junior has three double-digit performances at home, including 24 points against Campbell in the home opener on Nov. 19.
• The Mount is 3-4 at home this season. The squad is averaging 56.6 points per game and shooting .375 in Emmitsburg this season while allowing 55.9 points per game to the opponents with a 33.7 shooting percentage at home.
in the last five... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson is averaging a team-best 13.0 points and 5.4 rebounds per game in the last five contests.
• Henderson has three 10+ games in that stretch, including 21 points at Bryant on Jan. 19 and 18 points at Central Connecticut State on Jan. 21.
• Senior Selina Mann is averaging 10.8 points and 5.0 rebounds per game in her last five games. Mann has scored 15 points in her last two games against Central Connecticut State and Robert Morris on Jan. 26 after registering 17 points against Bryant.
• Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer is averaging 10.6 points and 2.8 rebounds per game over that stretch. The sophomore has two 11-point games and 19 points against Robert Morris on her resume for the last five games.
• The Mount is 3-2 in its last five games, but have dropped the last two contests.
ain't the brew cold... Redshirt sophomore Jacqueline Brewer was averaging 2.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per game in 49 minutes in the first five games of the season.
• Brewer entered the starting lineup for the last 13 games and is averaging 12.0 points and 2.6 rebounds per game in that stretch.
• Brewer has scored at least seven points in 12 of the 13 starts and has found double figures seven times as a starter. The sophomore notched a career-high 25 points and nine rebounds against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Brewer, a transfer from Virginia Commonwealth, sat out last season due to NCAA Division I transfer regulations, but has surpassed her Rams career highs in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in her first two starts in a Mount uniform.
mountaineers love saturday... Prior to its 61-59 loss against Robert Morris on Jan. 26, the Mount started the season 4-0 on Saturdays
• The Mount has shot 50 percent from the field in three of its last four Saturdays. A streak that was stopped against the Colonials.
• After shooting 51.9 percent from the floor against Monmouth on Jan. 5, seven days later the Mountaineers did it again against LIU Brooklyn. The Mount made the identical percentage against the Blackbirds. The squad then made 56.9 percent of its shots against Bryant on Jan. 19.
• The Mountaineers in both games got hot in the second half after the squad made 65.4 percent of its chances against the Hawks and 57.7 percent against LIU Brooklyn. Against the Bulldogs, the Mount made 50 percent in the first half and 62.5 percent in the second half.
• Mount St. Mary's is 4-0 on Saturday and is shooting 49.3 percent from the field on the day. The squad is 4-8 on the other six days of the week and hitting only 35.8 percent of its shots.
fifty shades of shooting... Mount St. Mary's has shot 50 percent in a game three times this season after not hitting the mark since Jan. 30, 2010 against Quinnipiac.
• The Mount has now shot over 50 percent in a game seven times under head coach Bryan Whitten, including three times this season.
• The Mount shot 65.4 percent from the field in the second half against the Monmouth on Jan. 5, 57.7 percent against LIU Brooklyn on Jan. 12 and 60.0 percent against St. Francis Brooklyn on Jan. 14. The squad then hit 50 percent in the first half and 62.5 percent in the second half against Bryant on Jan . 19.
• The Mountaineers have shot better than 50 percent in a half 39 times under Whitten and five times this season in league play. The Mount has also shot 60 percent in a half seven times under the coach.
•The Mountaineers have shot better than 50 percent 20 times in the first half under Whitten and 19 times in the second half. The squad has hit 50 percent in the first half seven times at home and 13 times on the road while accomplishing the feat five times at home and 14 times on the road in the second half.
• In the six times the Mount has hit 60 percent in a half, it has happened twice in the first half on the road and five times in the second half with two times at home and three times on the road.
realignment schedule... Mount St. Mary's now has five opponents on its schedule that will be switching conferences in the near future thanks to the conference realignment shakeup.
• Current Atlantic Coast Conference member Maryland will be headed to the Big Ten while the Big East's Pittsburgh will be going to the ACC.
• Seton Hall recently announced that it will be leaving the Big East with the Catholic Seven and Northeast Conference members Monmouth and Quinnipiac are set to join the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference next season.
guard up... Mount St. Mary's has been led by its guard play on the boards for the last two seasons.
• Senior Selina Mann paced the Mount with 5.0 rebounds per game last season and is second on the team in caroms with 4.4 rebounds per game this season.
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson leads the team with 6.0 rebounds per game and has grabbed at least seven rebounds seven times this season.
• The duo has combined for seven double-doubles in their career and are the only players on the roster to notch the trick.
• The last time a forward had a double-double on the team was Mary Dunn (18 points, 12 rebounds) against Saint Francis (Pa.) on Jan. 10, 2011.
henderson does it again... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson was named the Northeast Conference/Choice Hotels Player of the Week for the week of Dec. 10-16.
• Henderson was instrumental in the Mount's 74-64 victory against Seton Hall after tallying 27 points and 10 rebounds against the Big East program on Sunday. The redshirt junior went 8-for-11 from the floor, 6 of 7 from behind the arc and 5 of 7 from the free throw line in the victory. It was her second double-double of the season and the third of her career.
• It marked the first time a Mount player has won the award twice in the same season since Kia Williams in 2000-01.
the first time henderson was honored... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson was named the Northeast Conference Choice Hotels Co-Player of the Week for the week of Nov. 12-18. It is the redshirt junior's first conference honor.
• Henderson posted a career-high 30 points and scored the game-winning basket with 42 seconds left to lift the Mount past Rider 70-67 on Nov. 16. The redshirt junior shot 9-for-15 from the floor, 6 of 8 from behind the arc and 6 of 7 from the foul line for her 30 points. She stuffed the stat sheet by adding eight rebounds, four steals and three assists in 40 minutes on her way to career highs in points, field goals, 3-point field goals, free throws, steals and minutes played. Henderson scored nine of the Mount's final 16 points to help the Mountaineers to their first win of the season.
first to 30 for henderson... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson notched her first career 30-point performance against Rider on Nov. 16.
• It was the third time under head coach Bryan Whitten a Mount player has posted 30 points in a game. The squad is 3-0 when a player hits 30 points in a contest.
• Henderson became the first Mount player to post 30 points in a game since current assistant coach Brianna Gauthier scored 32 points against Bryant on Mar. 2, 2009. It was also the first time a Mount player scored 30 points on the road since Dominique Mazzuchi had 30 points against Central Connecticut State on Jan. 12, 2008.
• It also marked the first 30-point performance in non-conference play since Myriam Baccouche had 36 points against Radford on Nov. 21, 2003.
• It is the 29th time in Mount Division I history a Mount player scored 30 points in a game and the 13th different player to accomplish the feat.
a career night... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson posted a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16. She established a new career best 10 months to the day after she had a career-high 25 points against Central Connecticut State last season.
• Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer recorded a career-best 25 points and nine rebounds against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Senior Tara Lonergan had a career-high 14 points on her birthday against Monmouth on Jan. 5.
• Sophomore Jenn Carney scored a career-high nine points against Bryant on Jan. 19.
• Junior Rachel Mathews posted a career-high 13 points at Central Connecticut State on Jan. 21.
preseason poll… The Mount St. Mary's women's basketball team has been picked seventh in the Northeast Conference (NEC) Preseason Coaches Poll. Quinnipiac picked up seven of the 12 first-place votes to be tabbed as the preseason favorite. The defending NEC regular season and tournament champions Sacred Heart Pioneers nabbed four first-place votes to finish second in the poll while Monmouth secured the final first-place nod to finish third in the poll. Saint Francis (Pa.), Robert Morris, LIU Brooklyn, the Mount, Central Connecticut State, Bryant, Fairleigh Dickinson, St. Francis Brooklyn and Wagner round out the 12-team poll. Bryant, who just completed its five-year transition to Division I, will be eligible for the NEC Tournament for the first time in 2012-13.
in the league... The Mount is 260-151 in Northeast Conference play, including 148-61 at Knott Arena and 112-90 on the road.
aye, aye captain… Senior Selina Mann, redshirt junior Sydney Henderson and junior Ashley Christie have been named team captains for the 2012-13 season.
• Mann was also a team captain last season.
man oh mann, selina... Mount St. Mary's can pretty much count on getting five from senior Selina Mann every game. The only question is will it be five points, five rebounds, five assists or five steals?
• Mann has posted a five spot in one of those categories in 78 of the 102 games.
• The senior has posted a five spot in two of those categories 25 times; 14 times in three categories and nine times in four different categories.
• She has scored five points 55 times in her career, including 20 two-digit performances and a pair of 20-point performances.
• The 5-4 guard has posted five rebounds 37 times in her career, including four 10-board performances.
• Mann has dished out five assists 36 times in her career, including a career-high 10 assists against Wagner on Feb. 11, 2012.
• The senior has registered five steals in a game 19 times in her career, including establishing a new program record with 11 steals against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb. 18, 2012.
• Mann leads the team with four double-doubles. She has two points-rebounds tricks, one points-steals and one rebounds-assists double-double. She is only the third player in Mount Division I history with a double-double that includes steals. The junior recorded 10 points and 10 rebounds against American on Nov. 18.
• The senior is only the second player in team history to record a 10 spot in points, rebounds, assists or steals in a game in her career. Kim Rhock is the only other player to accomplish this feat.
mann making a move in the record book... Senior Selina Mann is making a move in the Mount's career record book.
• The senior ranks third in career steals with 298 thefts. She can become the third player in team history with 300 steals with two more thefts, but she will probably end her career in third place after needing 62 steals to move into second place. Mann will leave the Mount as the Division I leader in steals in team history.
• Mann has moved up three spots since the start of the season in assists and now sits in seventh place with 390 helpers. She can jump to sixth with two helpers.
• With two steals, Mann would become just the second player in team history with 300 assists and 300 steals.
• She will also have a chance to break the Top-10 in career games played. She comes into the contest with 102 games played and needs three games played to crack the Top-10.
sydney on the rise and not down under... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson has scored double figures in 25 of her last 46 games.
• Henderson is averaging 13.4 points per game in that stretch and has registered 18 points or more 11 times in that span.
• She has four 20-point games and a 30-point performance in that stretch.
• Henderson posted a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16.
• The redshirt junior has three career double-doubles, including 13 points and 12 rebounds against UMES on Dec. 5 and 27 points and 10 rebounds against Seton Hall on Dec. 16. She now has four 10+ rebounds games to her credit.
• Henderson has posted double figures 31 times in her career, including four 20-point performances and one 30-point game.
no cough for kaufman... Junior Jessie Kaufman has started the last 25 of the last 27 games and is averaging 10.3 points per game in that stretch.
• Kaufman registered at least nine points in 16 of those games, including 14 double-digit performances in that span.
• Kaufman notched a career-high 25 points against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb 18, 2012.
• She has posted double figures 21 times in her career, including two 20-point performances.
• Kaufman recorded a career-best 10 rebounds against Navy on Dec. 8.
all-conference returning… Senior Selina Mann was named to the All-Northeast Conference second team as a junior.
• Mann paced the Mount in rebounding (4.9 rpg.), assists (139) and steals (114) while averaging 6.0 points per game.
• In league play, she ranked second in steals (3.93 spg.), third in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.60), fourth in assists (4.79 apg.), 10th in minute played (32.72) and 12th in free throw percentage (.761) in the NEC. In addition, Mann ranks third in the nation in steals.
home sweet home... In its 26th season at Knott Arena, Mount St. Mary's has posted a 221-111 overall mark, including 76-48 in non-conference play and 145-63 in league play since moving across Route 15 from Memorial Gym.
a new year, a new start... In January, the Mount is 226-102 and 141-94 since switching to Division I.
• The Mountaineers are 71-36 at home and 69-49 on the road since switching to Division I.
• The Mount is 17-36 under head coach Bryan Whitten in the month.
• Mount St. Mary's is 8-16 at home and 9-20 on the road in the month under Whitten.
hearing your name called at the start... Head coach Bryan Whitten has only had 22 players start in his six-year tenure at the Mount.
• The Mount has used eight starting lineups this season, the most during any season under Whitten.
• Senior Selina Mann has started 75 of the 102 games that she has played, but has been in the starting lineup for 72 of the last 74 games.
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson started 57 of the 74 games she has played.
• Junior Ashley Christie has started 55 of 66 games in her collegiate career.
• Junior Rachel Mathews has started 37 games in her career while fellow junior Jessie Kaufman has been in the starting lineup 35 times.
• Senior Tara Lonergan has started 23 games in her career.
• Junior Kayla Grossett has started nine games in her career and sophomore Jenn Carney earned her first career start against Maryland in the season opener on Nov. 9 and started the first three games this season.
• Redshirt sophomore Jacqueline Brewer joined the starting lineup when she started against UMES on Dec. 5 and has started the last 12 games.
• Freshman Jody Chickey made her first collegiate start against Lehigh on Jan. 2.
let's play to 60 points... Mount St. Mary's is most successful under head coach Bryan Whitten when it scores 60 points in a game or holds the opponent under that total.
• The Mount is 38-27 when it scores 60 points in a game, but 24-75 when it does not reach 60 points.
• Defensively, the Mountaineers are 45-32 when the opponents are held under 60 points and 16-71 when the opponent reaches 60 points.
three keys to whitten success... The Mount is most successful under head coach Bryan Whitten when the squad leads at halftime, in rebounding or keeps the opponent under 60 points.
• The Mount is 44-17 when he holds the lead at halftime, 4-3 when the game is tied, but just 14-84 when trailing at the break.
• The squad is 25-19 when it holds a rebounding edge in a game, but just 35-79 when the opponent has the advantage and 2-5 when the two teams have equal boards.
• Mount St. Mary's is 45-32 when it holds opponents under 60 points.
hitting 20 points in a game... Senior Selina Mann, redshirt junior Sydney Henderson, juniors Ashley Christie, Kayla Grossett and Jessie Kaufman and sophomore Jacqueline Brewer have each recorded a 20-point game in their career.
• Henderson has seven 20-point performances and a 30-point game in her career, including a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16, 2012. The redshirt junior has recorded 20 or more points four times this season.
• Kaufman has a pair of 20-point games in her career, including 24 points this season against Campbell on Nov. 19. She notched a career-high 25 against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb. 18, 2012.
• Mann has scored 20 points twice in her career, including 20 points against UMES on Dec. 5.
• Brewer was the latest to join the club with her 25-point performance against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Grossett registered a career-best 21 points against Quinnipiac on Jan. 30, 2012.
• Christie posted a career-high 21 points against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb. 5, 2011.
• The Mount has registered 29 20-point performances and three 30-point games under head coach Bryan Whitten. The squad is 15-14 when a player reaches 20 points and 3-0 when a player scores 30 in a contest.
new to the mountain... Head coach Bryan Whitten added two players to his 2012-13 team. Freshmen Jody Chickey and Jayla Leftwich joined the team this season.
• In addition, after sitting out last season sophomore Jacqueline Brewer will be eligible to play this year. Brewer played at Virginia Commonwealth in 2010-11 as a freshman.
northeast conference history... Mount St. Mary's has made the Northeast Conference Tournament in 21 of the 23 years since the Mount joined the circuit.
• Mount St. Mary's is 17-18 in the NEC Tournament.
• The Mountaineers have not won a tournament game since a 50-45 win against Sacred Heart on Mar. 4, 2001.
• Mount St. Mary's won tournaments in 1992-93, 1993-94 and 1994-95, including earning the league's first two NCAA Division I bids.
the underlining whit... Head coach Bryan Whitten is in his sixth season at the Mount. The Mount is 62-102 overall under Whitten. He is 282-205 in 18 seasons at a head coach at King's College and the Mount.
• The Mount is 31-43 overall at Knott Arena and 22-26 in NEC play under Whitten.
• The Mountaineers on the road are 31-59 overall mark away from Emmitsburg and 17-31 in league play.
• Whitten picked up his first Mount win with a 55-51 decision at Lafayette on Nov. 17, 2007 and earned his 25th career in at Lafayette on Nov. 30, 2009.
• Whitten earned his 250th win of his career against Quinnipiac on Jan. 30, 2010.
in the non-conference slate... Mount St. Mary's is 83-128 in non-conference games since joining the Northeast Conference in 1989-90.
foreign flavor... Mount St. Mary's has one international players on the roster in 2012-13.
• Junior Kayla Grossett (Canada) is the fifth international player at the Mount.
• Grossett follows Katie Walton (Canada, 1998-02), Dita Krumberga (Latvia, 2004-07), Leah Westbrooks (Ireland, 2007-11) and Sandra Andresson (Estonia, 2008-12).
new additions to the coaching staff... Head coach Bryan Whitten added Josh Keys and Brian Martin to his coaching staff for the 2012-13 season.
• Keys, a 2007 graduate of Liberty, comes to the Mount after spending one season at Stetson last season.
• Martin, a 1994 graduate of West Virginia, begins his first season as Director of Basketball Operations after serving as an assistant coach at Hood College last season.