opening tip... Monday's game between Mount St. Mary's and St. Francis Brooklyn marks the 45th meeting in the all-time series dating back to the 1989-90 season.
• The Mount leads the series 42-2, including eight-straight victories in the matchup.
• The Mountaineers downed the Terriers 70-48 in Emmitsburg and 49-46 in Brooklyn last season.
• St. Francis Brooklyn swept the season series in 2007-08 of the Terriers only wins in the matchup.
about the terriers... St. Francis Brooklyn comes into the contest 5-9 overall and 2-1 in Northeast Conference play after defeating Wagner 72-66 on Saturday.
• Sophomore F Sarah Benedetti paced the Terriers with 18 points and 15 rebounds against the Seahawks. Benedetti recorded 28 points in a 66-63 loss to Lafayette on Dec. 21. The sophomore leads the team with 13.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
• Sophomore F Jessica Kaufman added 18 points and nine rebounds on Saturday. The sophomore recorded 13 points in a 69-50 win against Delaware State on Nov. 16. Kaufman is third on the squad with 8.4 points and 4.6 rebounds per game.
• Sophomore G Eilidh Simpson chipped in 13 points against Wagner. Simpson paced St. Francis Brooklyn with 15 points in a 56-47 win against Sacred Heart on Jan. 5. The sophomore ranks second on the team with 9.6 points and 3.3 rebounds per game.
• Junior G Jasmin Robinson and sophomore F Jaymee Veney rank fourth on the team with 7.6 points per game. Robinson recorded 14 points in the win against the Pioneers while Veney scored 14 points in a 73-52 loss to Quinnipiac on Jan. 7.
last time we met... Ashley Christie keyed a 12-6 run to close the game with seven points to power Mount St. Mary's past St. Francis (N.Y.) 49-46 on Jan. 23, 2011. Sydney Henderson paced the Mount with 13 points. Kayla Grossett added 11 points and Christie finished the game with nine points in the winning effort. Sarah Benedetti fueled St. Francis (N.Y.) with 14 points and Jaymee Veney tallied 14 points and 12 rebounds.
quick hits on the liu brooklyn game... Four Mount St. Mary's players scored double figures to lead the Mount past LIU Brooklyn 66-41 on Saturday.
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson paced the Mount with 13 points, six rebounds, three assists and three steals against the Blackbirds. It was the redshirt junior's team-leading 10+ game this year.
• Senior Tara Lonergan added 12 points off the bench for her second-straight double-digit performance. Lonergan recorded a career-high 14 points against Monmouth on Jan. 5, but missed the Fairleigh Dickinson game on Jan. 7.
• Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer added 11 points for her fourth double-digit performance in the last five games and her fifth since joining the starting lineup against UMES on Dec. 5. Brewer is averaging 12.7 points and 4.1 rebounds per game in her last nine contests.
• Junior Ashley Christie notched a season-high 10 points off the bench against the Blackbirds. The junior has played in the last five games after missing the first nine games due to an injury. Christie is averaging 7.7 points, 2.3 rebounds and 23.0 minutes per game in her last three games.
• Senior Selina Mann tallied five points, four rebounds, eight assists and a steal on Saturday. With the eight helpers, Mann moved into seventh place on the program's all-time assist list with 370. With one steal, the senior would move into third place on the all-time list with 288 thefts. In addition, with 13 steals Mann would become the second player in team history with 300 assists and 300 steals.
• The Mount improved to 3-0 on Saturday contests and are shooting 46.6 percent in Saturday games, including 39 percent from behind the arc. It was the second-straight Saturday the Mount shot over 50 percent for the game.
• With a win on Monday, the Mount would be off to its best start since going 3-1 in 2005-06 in the first four games in the circuit.
next on tap... Mount St. Mary's is in the midst of a five-game road trip that started this weekend in Brooklyn.
• The Mount will also travel to Central Connecticut State (Jan. 19), Bryant (Jan. 21) and Robert Morris (Jan. 21).
• The Mount returns home to host Wagner on Jan. 28, Sacred Heart on Feb. 2 and Quinnipiac on Feb. 4.
• The Mountaineers will be on the road for seven of the next 10 games.
historic road trip... For the first time in program history, the Mount will embark on a five-game Northeast Conference road trip.
• The Mount has traveled for four-straight league games seven times in the circuit. The squad has come back with a winning mark five times, once split the four games and once came back with a losing mark.
• It will be the 13th time in program history the Mountaineers will be on the road for five consecutive games or more.
• The Mount has been on a five-game road trip eight times, a six game road trip once, twice had a seven game road trip and in 2009-10 went on the road for nine-straight contests.
• In road trips of five games or more, Mount St. Mary's has posted a winning mark six times, a losing mark five times and came back with a .500 record on the trip once.
• It marks the first road trip of five games or more since the nine-game trip in 2009-10 and the ninth time in the Division I era.
barclays history... Mount St. Mary's and LIU Brooklyn played the first-ever women's basketball game at the Barclays Center on Jan. 12. The Mount downed the Blackbirds 66-41 in the home of the NBA's Brooklyn Nets.
free throws in the nation... Mount St. Mary's ranks seventh in free throw percentage in the nation through games on Jan. 6.
• The Mount shot 80.4 percent through games on Dec. 20 to rank fourth in the nation, but currently stands in seventh place with 78.2 percent from the charity stripe.
in the league... Mount St. Mary's leads the Northeast Conference in free throw percentage (.789).
• The Mount is also in the top five of the statistics for scoring defense (4th, 60.7), field goal percentage (.381), 3-point field goal percentage (3rd, .316), rebounding defense (4th, 39.8), turnover margin (3rd, +0.86), assist-to-turnover ratio (4th, 0.73) and 3-pointers made (5.71).
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson ranks second in the circuit in minutes played (36.00), sixth in defensive rebounds (4.57), seventh in 3-point field goals made (1.71) and ninth in free throw percentage (.718).
• Senior Selina Mann is second in the NEC in free throw percentage (.884), fifth in steals (2.79), fifth in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.05), eighth in assists (3.57) and eighth in minutes played (33.57).
• Junior Jessie Kaufman is sixth in the NEC in blocks (1.19) while sophomore Jacqueline Brewer has joined the Top-10 in fifth place 3-point field goal percentage (.400).
christie on the mend... Junior Ashley Christie has played in the last five games after missing the first nine games on the schedule due to an injury.
• After not recording a basket in her first two games back, the junior posted five points against Monmouth on Jan. 5, eight points against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7 and a season-best 10 points against LIU Brooklyn on Jan. 12.
• The junior is averaging 7.7 points and 3.1 rebounds and 22.0 minutes per game in her last three contests.
• Christie has come off the bench in her five games this season after starting 55 of her first 58 games.
• Christie ranked as one of the squad's Top-3 scorers in her first two seasons, including ranking third with 8.0 points per game as a sophomore.
thoughts on newtown, connecticut... Mount St. Mary's wore green shoelaces for the first time in the tilt against American on Dec. 30 to honor the tragic events that happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., on Dec. 14.
• The Mount plans to continue to wear the shoelaces throughout the season.
on the road... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson leads the team with 17.0 points and 6.1 rebounds per game in six road games this season.
• The redshirt junior has posted her Top-4 scoring performances on the road this season, including a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16 and 27 points and 10 rebounds against Seton Hall on Dec. 16.
• Junior Kayla Grossett is averaging 8.3 points and 2.4 rebounds per game on the road this season. The junior recorded her only two double-digit performances on the road this season prior to her 11 points against Fairleigh Dickinson at Knott Arena on Jan. 7. Grossett scored a season-high 17 points against Maryland on Nov. 9.
• Junior Jessie Kaufman is third on the team with 7.9 points and 2.6 rebounds per game on the road. Kaufman has posted double figures three times this season away from Emmitsburg, including 16 points at Seton Hall.
• The Mount is 3-4 on the road this season. The squad is averaging 57.3 points per game and shooting .388 away from Emmitsburg this season while allowing 65.6 points per game to the opponents with a .439 shooting percentage on the road.
in the last five... Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer leads the team with 14.6 points and 4.8 rebounds in her last five games.
• Brewer has scored nine points or more in all five games, including four double-digit performances. The sophomore registered a career-high 25 points and nine rebounds against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson is second on the team with 9.0 points and 5.0 rebounds per game in her last five. while senior Tara Lonergan is averaging 8.5 points and 2.3 rebounds per game in that stretch. Henderson and Lonergan both have a pair of double-figure games in the last five games.
• The Mount is 2-3 in its last five games,, but has won two of its last three in that span.
ain't the brew cold... Redshirt sophomore Jacqueline Brewer was averaging 2.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per game in 49 minutes in the first five games of the season.
• Brewer entered the starting lineup for the last nine games and is averaging 12.7 points and 4.1rebounds per game in that stretch.
• Brewer has scored at least eight points in all nine starts and has found double figures five times as a starter. The sophomore notched a career-high 25 points and nine rebounds against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Brewer, a transfer from Virginia Commonwealth, sat out last season due to NCAA Division I transfer regulations, but has surpassed her Rams career highs in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in her first two starts in a Mount uniform.
lonergan starting to tear it up... Senior Tara Lonergan has scored double figures in her last two games.
• The senior scored a career-high 14 points on Jan. 5 and then had 12 points at LIU Brooklyn on Jan. 12.
• Lonergan missed the Fairleigh Dickinson game on Jan. 7 due to an injury.
• The senior now has found double figures eight times in her career, but it marked the first time in her career that she has recorded double figures in consecutive games.
mountaineers love saturday.. Mount St. Mary's has now shot 50 percent from the field in its last two Saturday games.
• After shooting 51.9 percent from the floor against Monmouth on Jan. 5, seven days later the Mountaineers did it again against LIU Brooklyn. The Mount made the identical percentage against the Blackbirds.
• The Mountaineers in both games got hot in the second half after the squad made 65.4 percent of its chances against the Hawks and 57.7 percent against LIU Brooklyn.
• Mount St. Mary's is 3-0 on Saturday and is shooting 46.6 percent from the field on the day. The squad is 3-8 on the other six days of the week and hitting only 35.8 percent of its shots.
fifty shades of shooting... Mount St. Mary's has shot 50 percent in a game twice this season after not hitting the mark since Jan. 30, 2010 against Quinnipiac.
• It was the sixth time the Mount has hit 50 percent from the floor in a game under head coach Bryan Whitten
• The Mount shot 65.4 percent from the field in the second half against the Monmouth on Jan. 5 and 57.7 percent against LIU Brooklyn on Jan. 12.
• It was the 36th time under Whitten the Mount has shot better than 50 percent in a half and the fifth time it has made more than 60 percent of its shots in a stanza.
•The Mountaineers have shot better than 50 percent 18 times in the first half under Whitten and 18 times in the second half. The squad has hit 50 percent in the first half seven times at home and 11 times on the road while accomplishing the feat five times at home and 13 times on the road in the second half.
• In the five times the Mount has hit 60 percent in a half, it has happened once in the first half on the road and four times in the second half with twice each at home and on the road.
• The last time the Mount hit 60 percent in a half was when the team hit 12 of 20 shots in the first half at LIU Brooklyn on Jan. 21, 2012.
realignment schedule... Mount St. Mary's now has five opponents on its schedule that will be switching conferences in the near future thanks to the conference realignment shakeup.
• Current Atlantic Coast Conference member Maryland will be headed to the Big Ten while the Big East's Pittsburgh will be going to the ACC.
• Seton Hall recently announced that it will be leaving the Big East with the Catholic Seven and Northeast Conference members Monmouth and Quinnipiac are set to join the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference next season.
guard up... Mount St. Mary's has been led by its guard play on the boards for the last two seasons.
• Senior Selina Mann paced the Mount with 5.0 rebounds per game last season and is second on the team in caroms with 4.2 rebounds per game this season.
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson leads the team with 6.2 rebounds per game and has grabbed at least seven rebounds six times this season.
• The duo has combined for seven double-doubles in their career and are the only players on the roster to notch the trick.
• The last time a forward had a double-double on the team was Mary Dunn (18 points, 12 rebounds) against Saint Francis (Pa.) on Jan. 10, 2011.
the board story... Mount St. Mary's is 3-0 this season when it has the advantage in rebounds and is 3-8 when the opponent has held the edge.
• The Mount is 25-19 when it holds the advantage off the glass, but 33-77 when the opponents have more rebounds and 2-5 when the teams end tied in boards.
henderson does it again... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson was named the Northeast Conference/Choice Hotels Player of the Week for the week of Dec. 10-16.
• Henderson was instrumental in the Mount's 74-64 victory against Seton Hall after tallying 27 points and 10 rebounds against the Big East program on Sunday. The redshirt junior went 8-for-11 from the floor, 6 of 7 from behind the arc and 5 of 7 from the free throw line in the victory. It was her second double-double of the season and the third of her career.
• It marked the first time a Mount player has won the award twice in the same season since Kia Williams in 2000-01.
the first time henderson was honored... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson was named the Northeast Conference Choice Hotels Co-Player of the Week for the week of Nov. 12-18. It is the redshirt junior's first conference honor.
• Henderson posted a career-high 30 points and scored the game-winning basket with 42 seconds left to lift the Mount past Rider 70-67 on Nov. 16. The redshirt junior shot 9-for-15 from the floor, 6 of 8 from behind the arc and 6 of 7 from the foul line for her 30 points. She stuffed the stat sheet by adding eight rebounds, four steals and three assists in 40 minutes on her way to career highs in points, field goals, 3-point field goals, free throws, steals and minutes played. Henderson scored nine of the Mount's final 16 points to help the Mountaineers to their first win of the season.
first to 30 for henderson... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson notched her first career 30-point performance against Rider on Nov. 16.
• It was the third time under head coach Bryan Whitten a Mount player has posted 30 points in a game. The squad is 3-0 when a player hits 30 points in a contest.
• Henderson became the first Mount player to post 30 points in a game since current assistant coach Brianna Gauthier scored 32 points against Bryant on Mar. 2, 2009. It was also the first time a Mount player scored 30 points on the road since Dominique Mazzuchi had 30 points against Central Connecticut State on Jan. 12, 2008.
• It also marked the first 30-point performance in non-conference play since Myriam Baccouche had 36 points against Radford on Nov. 21, 2003.
• It is the 29th time in Mount Division I history a Mount player scored 30 points in a game and the 13th different player to accomplish the feat.
a career night... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson posted a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16. She established a new career best 10 months to the day after she had a career-high 25 points against Central Connecticut State last season.
• Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer recorded a career-best 25 points and nine rebounds against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Senior Tara Lonergan had a career-high 14 points on her birthday against Monmouth on Jan. 5.
• Sophomore Jenn Carney scored a career-high eight points against Campbell on Nov. 16.
preseason poll… The Mount St. Mary's women's basketball team has been picked seventh in the Northeast Conference (NEC) Preseason Coaches Poll. Quinnipiac picked up seven of the 12 first-place votes to be tabbed as the preseason favorite. The defending NEC regular season and tournament champions Sacred Heart Pioneers nabbed four first-place votes to finish second in the poll while Monmouth secured the final first-place nod to finish third in the poll. Saint Francis (Pa.), Robert Morris, LIU Brooklyn, the Mount, Central Connecticut State, Bryant, Fairleigh Dickinson, St. Francis Brooklyn and Wagner round out the 12-team poll. Bryant, who just completed its five-year transition to Division I, will be eligible for the NEC Tournament for the first time in 2012-13.
in the league... The Mount is 258-151 in Northeast Conference play, including 148-61 at Knott Arena and 110-90 on the road.
aye, aye captain… Senior Selina Mann, redshirt junior Sydney Henderson and junior Ashley Christie have been named team captains for the 2012-13 season.
• Mann was also a team captain last season.
man oh mann, selina... Mount St. Mary's can pretty much count on getting five from senior Selina Mann every game. The only question is will it be five points, five rebounds, five assists or five steals?
• Mann has posted a five spot in one of those categories in 75 of the 98 games.
• The senior has posted a five spot in two of those categories 25 times; 12 times in three categories and eight times in four different categories.
• She has scored five points 52 times in her career, including 18 two-digit performances and a pair of 20-point performances.
• The 5-4 guard has posted five rebounds 34 times in her career, including four 10-board performances.
• Mann has dished out five assists 33 times in her career, including a career-high 10 assists against Wagner on Feb. 11, 2012.
• The senior has registered five steals in a game 18 times in her career, including establishing a new program record with 11 steals against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb. 18, 2012.
• Mann leads the team with four double-doubles. She has two points-rebounds tricks, one points-steals and one rebounds-assists double-double. She is only the third player in Mount Division I history with a double-double that includes steals. The junior recorded 10 points and 10 rebounds against American on Nov. 18.
• The senior is only the second player in team history to record a 10 spot in points, rebounds, assists or steals in a game in her career. Kim Rhock is the only other player to accomplish this feat.
mann making a move in the record book… Senior Selina Mann is making a move in the Mount's career record book.
• The senior ranks fourth in career steals with 287 thefts. She needs one steal to move into third place on the all-time list.
• Mann has moved up three spots since the start of the season in assists and now sits in seventh place with 380 helpers. She can jump to sixth with 12 helpers.
• With 13 steals, Mann would become just the second player in team history with 300 assists and 300 steals.
• She will also have a chance to break the Top-10 in career games played. She comes into the contest with 98 games played and needs six games played to crack the Top-10.
sydney on the rise and not down under... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson has scored double figures in 23 of her last 42 games.
• Henderson is averaging 13.3 points per game in that stretch and has registered 18 points or more nine times in that span.
• She has four 20-point games and a 30-point performance in that stretch.
• Henderson posted a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16.
• The redshirt junior has three career double-doubles, including 13 points and 12 rebounds against UMES on Dec. 5 and 27 points and 10 rebounds against Seton Hall on Dec. 16.. She now has four 10+ rebounds games to her credit.
• Henderson has posted double figures 31 times in her career, including four 20-point performances and one 30-point game.
no cough for kaufman... Junior Jessie Kaufman has started the last 22 of the last 24 games and is averaging 10.5 points per game in that stretch.
• Kaufman registered at least nine points in 15 of those games, including 13 double-digit performances in that span.
• Kaufman notched a career-high 25 points against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb 18, 2012.
• She has posted double figures 20 times in her career, including two 20-point performances.
• Kaufman recorded a career-best 10 rebounds against Navy on Dec. 8.
all-conference returning… Senior Selina Mann was named to the All-Northeast Conference second team as a junior.
• Mann paced the Mount in rebounding (4.9 rpg.), assists (139) and steals (114) while averaging 6.0 points per game.
• In league play, she ranked second in steals (3.93 spg.), third in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.60), fourth in assists (4.79 apg.), 10th in minute played (32.72) and 12th in free throw percentage (.761) in the NEC. In addition, Mann ranks third in the nation in steals.
home sweet home... In its 26th season at Knott Arena, Mount St. Mary's has posted a 221-111 overall mark, including 76-48 in non-conference play and 145-63 in league play since moving across Route 15 from Memorial Gym.
a new year, a new start... In January, the Mount is 223-101 and 138-93 since switching to Division I.
• The Mountaineers are 71-36 at home and 67-47 on the road since switching to Division I.
• The Mount is 15-34 under head coach Bryan Whitten in the month.
• Mount St. Mary's is 8-16 at home and 7-18 on the road in the month under Whitten.
hearing your name called at the start... Head coach Bryan Whitten has only had 22 players start in his six-year tenure at the Mount.
• Senior Selina Mann has started 71 of the 98 games that she has played, but has been in the starting lineup for 68 of the last 70 games.
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson started 53 of the 70 games she has played.
• Junior Ashley Christie has started 55 of 63 games in her collegiate career.
• Junior Rachel Mathews has started 34 games in her career while fellow junior Jessie Kaufman has been in the starting lineup 32 times.
• Senior Tara Lonergan has started 21 games in her career.
• Junior Kayla Grossett has started nine games in her career and sophomore Jenn Carney earned her first career start against Maryland in the season opener on Nov. 9 and started the first three games this season.
• Redshirt sophomore Jacqueline Brewer joined the starting lineup when she started against UMES on Dec. 5 and has started the last nine games.
• Freshman Jody Chickey made her first collegiate start against Lehigh on Jan. 2.
let's play to 60 points... Mount St. Mary's is most successful under head coach Bryan Whitten when it scores 60 points in a game or holds the opponent under that total.
• The Mount is 37-26 when it scores 60 points in a game, but 23-74 when it does not reach 60 points.
• Defensively, the Mountaineers are 44-32 when the opponents are held under 60 points and 15-69 when the opponent reaches 60 points.
three keys to whitten success... The Mount is most successful under head coach Bryan Whitten when the squad leads at halftime, in rebounding or keeps the opponent under 60 points.
• The Mount is 42-17 when he holds the lead at halftime, 4-3 when the game is tied, but just 14-81 when trailing at the break.
• The squad is 25-19 when it holds a rebounding edge in a game, but just 33-77 when the opponent has the advantage and 2-5 when the two teams have equal boards.
• Mount St. Mary's is 44-32 when it holds opponents under 60 points.
hitting 20 points in a game... Senior Selina Mann, redshirt junior Sydney Henderson, juniors Ashley Christie, Kayla Grossett and Jessie Kaufman and sophomore Jacqueline Brewer have each recorded a 20-point game in their career.
• Henderson has six 20-point performances and a 30-point game in her career, including a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16, 2012. The redshirt junior has recorded 20 or more points three times this season.
• Kaufman has a pair of 20-point games in her career, including 24 points this season against Campbell on Nov. 19. She notched a career-high 25 against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb. 18, 2012.
• Mann has scored 20 points twice in her career, including 20 points against UMES on Dec. 5.
• Brewer was the latest to join the club with her 25-point performance against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Grossett registered a career-best 21 points against Quinnipiac on Jan. 30, 2012.
• Christie posted a career-high 21 points against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb. 5, 2011.
• The Mount has registered 29 20-point performances and three 30-point games under head coach Bryan Whitten. The squad is 15-14 when a player reaches 20 points and 3-0 when a player scores 30 in a contest.
new to the mountain... Head coach Bryan Whitten added two players to his 2012-13 team. Freshmen Jody Chickey and Jayla Leftwich joined the team this season.
• In addition, after sitting out last season sophomore Jacqueline Brewer will be eligible to play this year. Brewer played at Virginia Commonwealth in 2010-11 as a freshman.
northeast conference history... Mount St. Mary's has made the Northeast Conference Tournament in 21 of the 23 years since the Mount joined the circuit.
• Mount St. Mary's is 17-18 in the NEC Tournament.
• The Mountaineers have not won a tournament game since a 50-45 win against Sacred Heart on Mar. 4, 2001.
• Mount St. Mary's won tournaments in 1992-93, 1993-94 and 1994-95, including earning the league's first two NCAA Division I bids.
the underlining whit... Head coach Bryan Whitten is in his sixth season at the Mount. The Mount is 60-101 overall under Whitten. He is 279-204 in 18 seasons at a head coach at King's College and the Mount.
• The Mount is 31-43 overall at Knott Arena and 22-26 in NEC play under Whitten.
• The Mountaineers on the road are 29-58 overall mark away from Emmitsburg and 15-30 in league play.
• Whitten picked up his first Mount win with a 55-51 decision at Lafayette on Nov. 17, 2007 and earned his 25th career in at Lafayette on Nov. 30, 2009.
• Whitten earned his 250th win of his career against Quinnipiac on Jan. 30, 2010.
in the non-conference slate... Mount St. Mary's is 83-128 in non-conference games since joining the Northeast Conference in 1989-90.
foreign flavor... Mount St. Mary's has one international players on the roster in 2012-13.
• Junior Kayla Grossett (Canada) is the fifth international player at the Mount.
• Grossett follows Katie Walton (Canada, 1998-02), Dita Krumberga (Latvia, 2004-07), Leah Westbrooks (Ireland, 2007-11) and Sandra Andresson (Estonia, 2008-12).
new additions to the coaching staff... Head coach Bryan Whitten added Josh Keys and Brian Martin to his coaching staff for the 2012-13 season.
• Keys, a 2007 graduate of Liberty, comes to the Mount after spending one season at Stetson last season.
• Martin, a 1994 graduate of West Virginia, begins his first season as Director of Basketball Operations after serving as an assistant coach at Hood College last season.