opening tip... Saturday's game between Mount St. Mary's and LIU Brooklyn marks the 45th meeting in the all-time series dating back to the 1989-90 season.
• The Mount leads the series 27-17, but the Blackbirds have won 17 of the last 21 games in the matchup.
• Each team won on its home floor last season after the Mountaineers took a 44-43 decision at Knott Arena on Dec. 3, 2011 and LIU Brooklyn earned the split with a 69-45 win at the Wellness Center on Jan. 21, 2012.
about the blackbirds... LIU Brooklyn comes into the contest 3-10 overall and 0-2 in Northeast Conference play after falling 61-47 to Sacred Heart on Monday.
• Senior G Krystal Wells paced the Blackbirds with eight points and eight rebounds against the Pioneers. The senior scored 26 points in a 70-66 loss against UMKC on Nov. 24. Wells leads the team with 8.7 points and 2.5 rebounds per game.
• Senior C Tamika Guz ranks second on the team with 8.3 points and 4.7 rebounds per game. Guz recorded 18 points in a 65-53 overtime win against Towson on Dec. 1.
• Junior G/F Cleandra Roberts is third on the squad with 8.0 points and 5.9 rebounds per game. Roberts has posted 14 points twice this season, including an 80-58 loss against Alabama on Dec. 29.
last time we met... LIU Brooklyn defeated Mount St. Mary's 69-45 on Jan. 21, 2012. Sydney Henderson paced the Mount with 12 points. Sandra Andresson added nine points in the loss. Ashley Palmer fueled the Blackbirds with 20 points and eight rebounds while Ebony Davis tallied 12 points and eight rebounds.
barclays history... The game between Mount St. Mary's and LIU Brooklyn will be played in the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
• It will be the first women's basketball game ever played at the home of the Brooklyn Nets.
quick hits on the fairleigh dickinson game... Fairleigh Dickinson scored the final nine points in overtime to down the Mount 69-60 on Monday.
• Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer paced the Mount with a career-high 25 points and nine rebounds against the Knights. The sophomore joined the starting lineup for the last eight games and is averaging a team-best 12.9 points and 4.1 rebounds per game in that stretch. Brewer has posted at least eight points in all eight starts and has found double figures four times as a starter.
• Junior Kayla Grossett added 11 points and eight rebounds against Fairleigh Dickinson. It marked the first time since the first two games of the season Grossett has scored double figures in a game while the eight rebounds tied a career-high for the junior.
• Senior Selina Mann dished out three assists and recorded one steal against the Knights. The senior now has 363 career assists and 286 career steals. She needs one helper to move into seventh place on the all-time career list at the Mount and two thefts to move into third place on that list in program history. In addition, with 14 steals Mann would become the second player in team history with 300 assists and 300 steals.
• It was the fifth time under head coach Bryan Whitten the Mount has gone to overtime and the first time since falling 62-61 at Saint Francis on Feb. 28, 2011. The Mount is now 1-4 in overtime games under Whitten. The game also marked the first overtime game at Knott Arena since Dec. 8, 2006 against William & Mary.
• The Mount opened up league play 1-1 for the seventh time in program history, joining the 1989-90, 1990-91, 1992-93, 2001-02, 2006-07 and 2007-08 teams.
next on tap... Mount St. Mary's will now embark on a five-game conference road trip, starting with Saturday's game against LIU Brooklyn. It will be longest conference road trip in team history for the Mountaineers.
• The Mount will also travel to Saint Francis Brooklyn (Jan. 14), Central Connecticut State (Jan. 19), Bryant (Jan. 21) and Robert Morris (Jan. 21).
• The Mount returns home to host Wagner on Jan. 28, Sacred Heart on Feb. 2 and Quinnipiac on Feb. 4.
• The Mountaineers will be on the road for seven of the next 10 games.
historic road trip... For the first time in program history, the Mount will embark on a five-game Northeast Conference road trip.
• The Mount has traveled for four-straight league games seven times in the circuit. The squad has come back with a winning mark five times, once split the four games and once came back with a losing mark.
• It will be the 13th time in program history the Mountaineers will be on the road for five consecutive games or more.
• The Mount has been on a five-game road trip eight times, a six game road trip once, twice had a seven game road trip and in 2009-10 went on the road for nine-straight contests.
• In road trips of five games or more, Mount St. Mary's has posted a winning mark six times, a losing mark five times and came back with a .500 record on the trip once.
• It marks the first road trip of five games or more since the nine-game trip in 2009-10 and the ninth time in the Division I era.
free throws in the nation... Mount St. Mary's ranks seventh in free throw percentage in the nation through games on Jan. 6.
• The Mount shot 80.4 percent through games on Dec. 20 to rank fourth in the nation, but currently stands in seventh place with 78.2 percent from the charity stripe.
in the league... Mount St. Mary's leads the Northeast Conference in free throw percentage (.792).
• The Mount is also in the top five of the statistics for scoring defense (5th, 62.2), 3-point field goal percentage (5th, .305), rebounding defense (5th, 39.9) and assist-to-turnover ratio (5th, 0.69)
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson ranks second in the circuit in minutes played (35.92), seventh in defensive rebounds (4.54), ninth in 3-point field goals made (1.77) and 10th in rebounding (6.2).
• Senior Selina Mann is second in the NEC in free throw percentage (.884), fifth in steals (2.92), seventh in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.05) and ninth in assists (3.23).
• Junior Jessie Kaufman is fifth in the NEC in blocks (1.17) while sophomore Jacqueline Brewer has joined the Top-10 in 3-point field goal percentage (.357).
christie on the mend... Junior Ashley Christie has played in the last four games after missing the first nine games on the schedule due to an injury.
• After not recording a basket in her first two games back, the junior posted five points against Monmouth on Jan. 5 and eight points against Fairleigh Dickinson two days later.
• The junior is averaging 6.5 points and 3.5 rebounds and 24.5 minutes per game in her last two contests.
• Christie has come off the bench in her four games this season after starting 55 of her first 58 games.
• Christie ranked as one of the squad's Top-3 scorers in her first two seasons, including ranking third with 8.0 points per game as a sophomore.
thoughts on newtown, connecticut... Mount St. Mary's wore green shoelaces for the first time in the tilt against American on Dec. 30 to honor the tragic events that happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., on Dec. 14.
• The Mount plans to continue to wear the shoelaces throughout the season.
on the road... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson leads the team with 17.7 points and 6.2 rebounds per game in six road games this season.
• The redshirt junior has posted her Top-4 scoring performances on the road this season, including a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16 and 27 points and 10 rebounds against Seton Hall on Dec. 16.
• Junior Jessie Kaufman is second on the team with 9.2 points and 2.8 rebounds per game on the road. Kaufman has posted double figures three times this season away from Emmitsburg, including 16 points at Seton Hall.
• Junior Kayla Grossett is averaging 8.3 points and 2.5 rebounds per game on the road this season. The junior recorded her only two double-digit performances on the road this season prior to her 11 points against Fairleigh Dickinson at Knott Arena on Jan. 7. Grossett scored a season-high 17 points against Maryland on Nov. 9.
• The Mount is 2-4 on the road this season. The squad is averaging 55.8 points per game and shooting .328 at away from Emmitsburg this season while allowing 69.7 points per game to the opponents with a .449 shooting percentage on the road.
• The Mount will be playing its first game on the road since Dec. 20 at Pittsburgh. The Mount will have its next five games on the road.
in the last five... Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer leads the team with 14.2 points and 4.4 rebounds in her last five games.
• Brewer has scored nine points or more in all five games, including three double-digit performances. The sophomore registered a career-high 25 points and nine rebounds against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Junior Jessie Kaufman is second on the team with 8.4 point and 3.4 rebounds per game in that stretch. The junior has found double figures twice in her last five games, including 17 points against Monmouth on Jan. 5.
ain't the brew cold... Redshirt sophomore Jacqueline Brewer was averaging 2.6 points and 1.4 rebounds per game in 49 minutes in the first five games of the season.
• Brewer entered the starting lineup for the last eight games and is averaging 12.9 points and 4.1 rebounds per game in that stretch.
• Brewer has scored at least eight points in all eight starts and has found double figures four times as a starter. The sophomore notched a career-high 25 points and nine rebounds against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Brewer, a transfer from Virginia Commonwealth, sat out last season due to NCAA Division I transfer regulations, but has surpassed her Rams career highs in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks in her first two starts in a Mount uniform.
hot shooting mountaineers... Mount St. Mary's shot 51.9 percent from the floor against Monmouth on Jan. 5. The squad hit 27 of 52 shots on the day.
• It was the fifth time the Mount has hit 50 percent from the floor in a game under head coach Bryan Whitten and the first since the squad made 30 of 58 shots (50.8 percent) against Quinnipiac on Jan. 30, 2010.
• The Mount shot 65.4 percent from the field in the second half against the Hawks after making 17 of 26 attempts.
• It was the 35th time under Whitten the Mount has shot better than 50 percent in a half and the fifth time it has made more than 60 percent of its shots in a stanza.
•The Mountaineers have shot better than 50 percent 18 times in the first half under Whitten and 17 times in the second half. The squad has hit 50 percent in the first half seven times at home and 11 times on the road while accomplishing the feat five times at home and 12 times on the road in the second half.
• In the five times the Mount has hit 60 percent in a half, it has happened once in the first half on the road and four times in the second half with twice each at home and on the road.
• The last time the Mount hit 60 percent in a half was when the team hit 12 of 20 shots in the first half at LIU Brooklyn on Jan. 21, 2012.
realignment schedule... Mount St. Mary's now has five opponents on its schedule that will be switching conferences in the near future thanks to the conference realignment shakeup.
• Current Atlantic Coast Conference member Maryland will be headed to the Big Ten while the Big East's Pittsburgh will be going to the ACC.
• Seton Hall recently announced that it will be leaving the Big East with the Catholic Seven and Northeast Conference members Monmouth and Quinnipiac are set to join the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference next season.
guard up... Mount St. Mary's has been led by its guard play on the boards for the last two seasons.
• Senior Selina Mann paced the Mount with 5.0 rebounds per game last season and is second on the team in caroms with 4.2 rebounds per game this season.
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson leads the team with 6.2 rebounds per game and has grabbed at least seven rebounds six times this season.
• The duo has combined for seven double-doubles in their career and are the only players on the roster to notch the trick.
• The last time a forward had a double-double on the team was Mary Dunn (18 points, 12 rebounds) against Saint Francis (Pa.) on Jan. 10, 2011.
looking to a lead at the break... Mount St. Mary's has only held the lead or gone into halftime tied four times this season and has trailed at the break in the other nine contests.
• The Mount held the advantage going into the locker room was a 37-30 edge against Seton Hall on Dec. 16, a 25-22 edge against American on Dec. 30 and a 30-22 lead against Monmouth on Jan. 5.
• The squad was even against UMES on Dec. 5.
• Mount St. Mary's is 3-1 when it is either tied or has the lead at halftime and 2-7 this season when it trails at the break.
• Mount St. Mary's is 41-17 when it leads at halftime under head coach Bryan Whitten, 14-81 when it trails at the break and 4-3 when the teams go into the locker room tied.
the board story... Mount St. Mary's is 3-0 this season when it has the advantage in rebounds and is 2-8 when the opponent has held the edge.
• The Mount is 25-19 when it holds the advantage off the glass, but 32-77 when the opponents have more rebounds and 2-5 when the teams end tied in boards.
henderson does it again... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson was named the Northeast Conference/Choice Hotels Player of the Week for the week of Dec. 10-16.
• Henderson was instrumental in the Mount's 74-64 victory against Seton Hall after tallying 27 points and 10 rebounds against the Big East program on Sunday. The redshirt junior went 8-for-11 from the floor, 6 of 7 from behind the arc and 5 of 7 from the free throw line in the victory. It was her second double-double of the season and the third of her career.
• It marked the first time a Mount player has won the award twice in the same season since Kia Williams in 2000-01.
the first time henderson was honored... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson was named the Northeast Conference Choice Hotels Co-Player of the Week for the week of Nov. 12-18. It is the redshirt junior's first conference honor.
• Henderson posted a career-high 30 points and scored the game-winning basket with 42 seconds left to lift the Mount past Rider 70-67 on Nov. 16. The redshirt junior shot 9-for-15 from the floor, 6 of 8 from behind the arc and 6 of 7 from the foul line for her 30 points. She stuffed the stat sheet by adding eight rebounds, four steals and three assists in 40 minutes on her way to career highs in points, field goals, 3-point field goals, free throws, steals and minutes played. Henderson scored nine of the Mount's final 16 points to help the Mountaineers to their first win of the season.
first to 30 for henderson... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson notched her first career 30-point performance against Rider on Nov. 16.
• It was the third time under head coach Bryan Whitten a Mount player has posted 30 points in a game. The squad is 3-0 when a player hits 30 points in a contest.
• Henderson became the first Mount player to post 30 points in a game since current assistant coach Brianna Gauthier scored 32 points against Bryant on Mar. 2, 2009. It was also the first time a Mount player scored 30 points on the road since Dominique Mazzuchi had 30 points against Central Connecticut State on Jan. 12, 2008.
• It also marked the first 30-point performance in non-conference play since Myriam Baccouche had 36 points against Radford on Nov. 21, 2003.
• It is the 29th time in Mount Division I history a Mount player scored 30 points in a game and the 13th different player to accomplish the feat.
a career night... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson posted a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16. She established a new career best 10 months to the day after she had a career-high 25 points against Central Connecticut State last season.
• Sophomore Jacqueline Brewer recorded a career-best 25 points and nine rebounds against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Senior Tara Lonergan had a career-high 14 points on her birthday against Monmouth on Jan. 5.
• Sophomore Jenn Carney scored a career-high eight points against Campbell on Nov. 16.
preseason poll… The Mount St. Mary's women's basketball team has been picked seventh in the Northeast Conference (NEC) Preseason Coaches Poll. Quinnipiac picked up seven of the 12 first-place votes to be tabbed as the preseason favorite. The defending NEC regular season and tournament champions Sacred Heart Pioneers nabbed four first-place votes to finish second in the poll while Monmouth secured the final first-place nod to finish third in the poll. Saint Francis (Pa.), Robert Morris, LIU Brooklyn, the Mount, Central Connecticut State, Bryant, Fairleigh Dickinson, St. Francis Brooklyn and Wagner round out the 12-team poll. Bryant, who just completed its five-year transition to Division I, will be eligible for the NEC Tournament for the first time in 2012-13.
in the league... The Mount is 257-151 in Northeast Conference play, including 148-61 at Knott Arena and 109-90 on the road.
aye, aye captain… Senior Selina Mann, redshirt junior Sydney Henderson and junior Ashley Christie have been named team captains for the 2012-13 season.
• Mann was also a team captain last season.
man oh mann, selina... Mount St. Mary's can pretty much count on getting five from senior Selina Mann every game. The only question is will it be five points, five rebounds, five assists or five steals?
• Mann has posted a five spot in one of those categories in 74 of the 97 games.
• The senior has posted a five spot in two of those categories 24 times; 12 times in three categories and eight times in four different categories.
• She has scored five points 51 times in her career, including 18 two-digit performances and a pair of 20-point performances.
• The 5-4 guard has posted five rebounds 34 times in her career, including four 10-board performances.
• Mann has dished out five assists 32 times in her career, including a career-high 10 assists against Wagner on Feb. 11, 2012.
• The senior has registered five steals in a game 18 times in her career, including establishing a new program record with 11 steals against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb. 18, 2012.
• Mann leads the team with four double-doubles. She has two points-rebounds tricks, one points-steals and one rebounds-assists double-double. She is only the third player in Mount Division I history with a double-double that includes steals. The junior recorded 10 points and 10 rebounds against American on Nov. 18.
• The senior is only the second player in team history to record a 10 spot in points, rebounds, assists or steals in a game in her career. Kim Rhock is the only other player to accomplish this feat.
mann making a move in the record book… Senior Selina Mann is making a move in the Mount's career record book.
• The senior ranks fourth in career steals with 286 thefts. She needs two steals to move into third place on the all-time list.
• Mann has moved up two spots since the start of the season in assists and now sits in eighth place with 363 helpers. She can jump to seventh with one helper.
• With 14 steals, Mann would become just the second player in team history with 300 assists and 300 steals.
• She will also have a chance to break the Top-10 in career games played. She comes into the contest with 97 games played and needs seven games played to crack the Top-10.
sydney on the rise and not down under... Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson has scored double figures in 22 of her last 41 games.
• Henderson is averaging 13.3 points per game in that stretch and has registered 18 points or more nine times in that span.
• She has four 20-point games and a 30-point performance in that stretch.
• Henderson posted a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16.
• The redshirt junior has three career double-doubles, including 13 points and 12 rebounds against UMES on Dec. 5 and 27 points and 10 rebounds against Seton Hall on Dec. 16.. She now has four 10+ rebounds games to her credit.
• Henderson has posted double figures 30 times in her career, including four 20-point performances and one 30-point game.
no cough for kaufman... Junior Jessie Kaufman has started the last 21 of the last 23 games and is averaging 11.0 points per game in that stretch.
• Kaufman registered at least nine points in 15 of those games, including 13 double-digit performances in that span.
• Kaufman notched a career-high 25 points against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb 18, 2012.
• She has posted double figures 20 times in her career, including two 20-point performances.
• Kaufman recorded a career-best 10 rebounds against Navy on Dec. 8.
all-conference returning… Senior Selina Mann was named to the All-Northeast Conference second team as a junior.
• Mann paced the Mount in rebounding (4.9 rpg.), assists (139) and steals (114) while averaging 6.0 points per game.
• In league play, she ranked second in steals (3.93 spg.), third in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.60), fourth in assists (4.79 apg.), 10th in minute played (32.72) and 12th in free throw percentage (.761) in the NEC. In addition, Mann ranks third in the nation in steals.
home sweet home... In its 26th season at Knott Arena, Mount St. Mary's has posted a 221-111 overall mark, including 76-48 in non-conference play and 145-63 in league play since moving across Route 15 from Memorial Gym.
a new year, a new start... In January, the Mount is 222-101 and 137-93 since switching to Division I.
• The Mountaineers are 71-36 at home and 66-47 on the road since switching to Division I.
• The Mount is 14-34 under head coach Bryan Whitten in the month.
• Mount St. Mary's is 8-16 at home and 6-18 on the road in the month under Whitten.
hearing your name called at the start... Head coach Bryan Whitten has only had 22 players start in his six-year tenure at the Mount.
• Senior Selina Mann has started 70 of the 97 games that she has played, but has been in the starting lineup for 67 of the last 69 games.
• Redshirt junior Sydney Henderson started 52 of the 69 games she has played.
• Junior Ashley Christie has started 55 of 62 games in her collegiate career.
• Junior Rachel Mathews has started 33 games in her career while fellow junior Jessie Kaufman has been in the starting lineup 31 times.
• Senior Tara Lonergan has started 21 games in her career.
• Junior Kayla Grossett has started nine games in her career and sophomore Jenn Carney earned her first career start against Maryland in the season opener on Nov. 9 and started the first three games this season.
• Redshirt sophomore Jacqueline Brewer joined the starting lineup when she started against UMES on Dec. 5 and has started the last eight games.
• Freshman Jody Chickey made her first collegiate start against Lehigh on Jan. 2.
let's play to 60 points... Mount St. Mary's is most successful under head coach Bryan Whitten when it scores 60 points in a game or holds the opponent under that total.
• The Mount is 36-26 when it scores 60 points in a game, but 23-74 when it does not reach 60 points.
• Defensively, the Mountaineers are 43-32 when the opponents are held under 60 points and 15-69 when the opponent reaches 60 points.
three keys to whitten success... The Mount is most successful under head coach Bryan Whitten when the squad leads at halftime, in rebounding or keeps the opponent under 60 points.
• The Mount is 41-17 when he holds the lead at halftime, 4-3 when the game is tied, but just 14-81 when trailing at the break.
• The squad is 25-19 when it holds a rebounding edge in a game, but just 32-77 when the opponent has the advantage and 2-5 when the two teams have equal boards.
• Mount St. Mary's is 43-32 when it holds opponents under 60 points.
hitting 20 points in a game... Senior Selina Mann, redshirt junior Sydney Henderson, juniors Ashley Christie, Kayla Grossett and Jessie Kaufman and sophomore Jacqueline Brewer have each recorded a 20-point game in their career.
• Henderson has six 20-point performances and a 30-point game in her career, including a career-high 30 points against Rider on Nov. 16, 2012. The redshirt junior has recorded 20 or more points three times this season.
• Kaufman has a pair of 20-point games in her career, including 24 points this season against Campbell on Nov. 19. She notched a career-high 25 against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb. 18, 2012.
• Mann has scored 20 points twice in her career, including 20 points against UMES on Dec. 5.
• Brewer was the latest to join the club with her 25-point performance against Fairleigh Dickinson on Jan. 7.
• Grossett registered a career-best 21 points against Quinnipiac on Jan. 30, 2012.
• Christie posted a career-high 21 points against Fairleigh Dickinson on Feb. 5, 2011.
• The Mount has registered 29 20-point performances and three 30-point games under head coach Bryan Whitten. The squad is 15-14 when a player reaches 20 points and 3-0 when a player scores 30 in a contest.
new to the mountain... Head coach Bryan Whitten added two players to his 2012-13 team. Freshmen Jody Chickey and Jayla Leftwich joined the team this season.
• In addition, after sitting out last season sophomore Jacqueline Brewer will be eligible to play this year. Brewer played at Virginia Commonwealth in 2010-11 as a freshman.
northeast conference history... Mount St. Mary's has made the Northeast Conference Tournament in 21 of the 23 years since the Mount joined the circuit.
• Mount St. Mary's is 17-18 in the NEC Tournament.
• The Mountaineers have not won a tournament game since a 50-45 win against Sacred Heart on Mar. 4, 2001.
• Mount St. Mary's won tournaments in 1992-93, 1993-94 and 1994-95, including earning the league's first two NCAA Division I bids.
the underlining whit... Head coach Bryan Whitten is in his sixth season at the Mount. The Mount is 59-101 overall under Whitten. He is 279-204 in 18 seasons at a head coach at King's College and the Mount.
• The Mount is 31-43 overall at Knott Arena and 22-26 in NEC play under Whitten.
• The Mountaineers on the road are 28-58 overall mark away from Emmitsburg and 14-30 in league play.
• Whitten picked up his first Mount win with a 55-51 decision at Lafayette on Nov. 17, 2007 and earned his 25th career in at Lafayette on Nov. 30, 2009.
• Whitten earned his 250th win of his career against Quinnipiac on Jan. 30, 2010.
in the non-conference slate... Mount St. Mary's is 83-128 in non-conference games since joining the Northeast Conference in 1989-90.
foreign flavor... Mount St. Mary's has one international players on the roster in 2012-13.
• Junior Kayla Grossett (Canada) is the fifth international player at the Mount.
• Grossett follows Katie Walton (Canada, 1998-02), Dita Krumberga (Latvia, 2004-07), Leah Westbrooks (Ireland, 2007-11) and Sandra Andresson (Estonia, 2008-12).
new additions to the coaching staff... Head coach Bryan Whitten added Josh Keys and Brian Martin to his coaching staff for the 2012-13 season.
• Keys, a 2007 graduate of Liberty, comes to the Mount after spending one season at Stetson last season.
• Martin, a 1994 graduate of West Virginia, begins his first season as Director of Basketball Operations after serving as an assistant coach at Hood College last season.
June 10, 2013 Whitten Attends The Center for Coaching Excellence
May 17, 2013 Mount Women's Basketball Announces Recruiting Class
May 14, 2013 Bryan Whitten Announces Summer Camp Information
February 28, 2013 Women's Basketball Travels to Fairleigh Dickinson on Saturday
February 25, 2013 Women's Basketball Welcomes LIU Brooklyn to Knott Arena on Monday Night
February 23, 2013 Mount Women's Basketball Edges St. Francis Brooklyn, 49-48
February 21, 2013 Women's Basketball Hosts St. Francis Brooklyn on Saturday Night
February 18, 2013 Women's Basketball Hosts Bryant on Monday Night
February 15, 2013 40 For 40 - Mount Women In Sports Celebration: Part V
February 12, 2013 Carney's Career Day Leads Women's Basketball Past Wagner
February 11, 2013 Women's Basketball Heads North To Take on Wagner on Tuesday
February 9, 2013 Women's Basketball Falls At Saint Francis, 83-59
February 7, 2013 40 For 40 - Mount Women In Sports Celebration: Part IV
February 4, 2013 Quinnipiac Downs Women's Basketball, 78-55
February 2, 2013 Sacred Heart Upends Women's Basketball, 58-50
February 1, 2013 40 For 40 - Mount Women In Sports Celebration: Part III
February 1, 2013 Mount Women's Basketball Hosts Sacred Heart on Saturday Evening
January 28, 2013 Henderson Helps Women's Basketball Surge Past Wagner, 73-58
January 27, 2013 Women's Basketball Comes Home To Host Wagner On Monday Night
January 25, 2013 40 For 40 - Mount Women In Sports Celebration: Part II
January 24, 2013 Vanessa Blair Inducted Into The Northeast Conference Hall of Fame
January 19, 2013 Women's Basketball Downs Bryant In Wild-Overtime Finish, 86-84
January 17, 2013 40 For 40 - Mount Women In Sports Celebration: Part I
January 17, 2013 Women's Basketball Continues Road Trip At Bryant On Saturday
January 13, 2013 Women's Basketball Heads To St. Francis Brooklyn On Monday
January 11, 2013 Mount St. Mary’s To Celebrate Women In Sports
January 7, 2013 Fairleigh Dickinson Upends Women's Basketball In Overtime, 69-60
January 2, 2013 Lehigh Downs Women's Basketball In Non-Conference Finale, 66-57
December 30, 2012 Women's Basketball Loses Heartbreaker To American, 48-46
December 29, 2012 Women's Basketball Ends 2012 With Home Game Against American On Sunday
December 20, 2012 Women's Basketball Falls At Pittsburgh, 67-49
December 16, 2012 Women's Basketball Stuns Seton Hall, 74-64
December 14, 2012 Women's Basketball Battles Seton Hall On The Road On Sunday
December 8, 2012 Brewer's Career Day Helps Women's Basketball Deploy Navy, 53-45
December 7, 2012 Women's Basketball Hosts Navy For Saturday Afternoon Tilt
December 5, 2012 Mann-Henderson Tandem Powers Women's Basketball Past UMES, 62-58
November 28, 2012 Bucknell Downs Women's Basketball, 55-43
November 27, 2012 Women's Basketball Concludes Bison Road Trip At Bucknell On Wednesday
November 25, 2012 Women's Basketball Falls 77-52 At Howard
November 24, 2012 Women's Basketball Heads To Howard For A Sunday Matinee
November 19, 2012 Campbell Holds Off Women's Basketball, 54-48
November 19, 2012 Henderson Named NEC Choice Hotels Co-Player Of The Week
November 18, 2012 Women's Basketball Welcomes Campbell To Town For Home Opener On Monday
November 16, 2012 Henderson's Career Night Powers Women's Basketball Past Rider, 70-67
November 15, 2012 Women's Basketball Travels To Rider On Friday Night
November 9, 2012 Women's Basketball Falls In Season Opener At Fifth-Ranked Maryland
October 23, 2012 Women's Basketball Picked Seventh In NEC Preseason Poll
October 16, 2012 Whitten Adds Keys And Martin To Women's Basketball Coaching Staff
October 2, 2012 Women's Basketball Unveils 2012-13 Schedule