Feb 23, 2018
MOUNT ST. MARY'S (17-13, 11-6 NEC) vs. WAGNER (21-7, 14-3 NEC)
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 4:05 p.m.
Emmitsburg, Md. | Knott Arena
- Five players scored in double figures as Mount St. Mary's downed Robert Morris, 72-53, on Thursday night at Knott Arena. Chris Wray led the way with 16 points while Junior Robinson (11), Jonah Antonio (11), Greg Alexander (11) and Bobby Planutis (10) also reached double figures. The Mount closed the first half with a 16-to-4 run to take a 34-24 lead at the break. The closest Robert Morris got the remainder of the game was seven points.
- Junior Robinson broke the Mount's all-time record for games played on Thursday night against Robert Morris. Robinson has appeared in 129 career games, breaking the mark of 128 held by Jeremy Goode (2006-10), Markus Mitchell (2005-09), Taylor Danaher (2012-16) and Will Miller (2013-17). Robinson has started all but one game during his Mount career.
- Mount St. Mary's has clinched a home game in the Northeast Conference Quarterfinals on Wednesday, February 28. The Mount will clinch the No. 2 seed in the NEC Tournament with a win over Wagner or a Saint Francis U loss to Robert Morris.
- Redshirt freshman Jonah Antonio has made 88 three-pointers this season, breaking the Northeast Conference record for three-pointers made by a freshman. His 88 three-pointers are tied for third on the Mount's single-season list with Chris Vann (2007-08). Chris McGuthrie holds the school mark with 102 during the 1995-96 season.
- The Mountaineers have made a school record 306 three-point field goals this season. The Mount needs five more to break LIU Brooklyn's NEC record of 310 set during the 1997-98 campaign.
- Junior Robinson has scored 20 or more points 22 times this season. He is tied with Trae Young (Oklahoma) and Justin Wright-Foreman (Hofstra) for the most 20-point games in NCAA Division I this year. Robinson has scored 20 or more points 34 times during his Mount career.