MOUNT ST. MARY'S (8-9, 2-2 NEC) vs. SACRED HEART (6-11, 1-3 NEC)
Thursday, January 11, 2018 | 7:00 p.m.
Knott Arena| Emmitsburg, Md.
WATCH: NEC Front Row
LISTEN: WFMD (930 AM) (Adam Pohl, Play-by-Play)
GAME NOTES | TWITTER | LIVE STATS
MOUNT STORY LINES
- Junior Robinson scored 23 of his game-high 27 points in the second half as the Mount downed Central Connecticut, 78-51, on Saturday. The Mount drained 11 three-pointers in the second half while outscoring CCSU, 51-24, to earn the victory. Jonah Antonio added 18 points and Greg Alexander 15 points in the game.
- Mount St. Mary's went 11-of-19 (.579) from three-point range in the second half of the 78-51 win over Central Connecticut. The 11 three-pointers made in the half tied a school record for most three-pointers made in a half. The Mount went 11-of-23 (.478) from beyond the arc in the first half of an 82-74 overtime win against UMBC on Feb. 11, 2003.
- Junior Robinson and Jonah Antonio each earned Northeast Conference weekly honors. Robinson was named the NEC Player of the Week after averaging 26.0 points and 6.5 assists in wins over Bryant and Central Connecticut. Antonio was named the NEC Co-Rookie of the Week after averaging 18.0 points in the two wins.
- Mount St. Mary's made 16 three-point field goals in the win over Central Connecticut, tying for the third-most three-pointers made in a single game in Mount history. The last time the Mount made 16 or more threes in a game was Dec. 16, 2016, in an 87-49 win over Coppin State when the team also made 16.
- Junior Robinson is averaging 26.8 points per game at home this season, shooting 52.1 percent from the field and 52.6 percent from three-point range. Robinson has scored 25 or more points in five of the Mount's six home games this season.
- Mount St. Mary's is 30-for-65 (.462) from three-point range over the past two games. The Mount made 14 three-pointers in the win over Bryant and followed with 16 threes in the win against Central Connecticut. The Mount is averaging 10.0 three-point fields goals made per game this season.