MOUNT ST. MARY'S (10-13, 5-7 NEC) vs. BRYANT (16-6, 9-2 NEC)
Thursday, February 14, 2013, 7 pm
Knott Arena, Emmitsburg, Md.
* Freshman Shivaughn Wiggins scored a career high 22 points to pace the Mount to a 69-58 win at Saint Francis (Pa.) on Saturday. The Mount went on a 15-0 first-half run to take a 21-7 lead with 6:45 left in the first half. The Mount stretched the lead to 57-38 in the second half before the Red Flash scored 12 unanswered points to cut the Mount lead to nine. The Mount responded with an 8-0 run to push the lead back to 17 and earn the win. Raven Barber chipped in 12 points and Rashad Whack 11 in the win.
* Shivaughn Wiggins was named the Northeast Conference Rookie of the Week for the fourth time on Tuesday. The 5-10 guard averaged 16.5 points, 3.5 assists and 2.0 steals as the Mount split a pair of Northeast Conference games. He scored a career-high 22 points in the Mount's 69-58 win over Saint Francis (Pa.).
* The Mount used a four guard lineup in the 69-58 win over Saint Francis (Pa.) on Saturday. The starting lineup included 6-2 Julian Norfleet, 5-10 Shivaughn Wiggins, 6-2 Rashad Whack and 6-3 Sam Prescott. The fifth starter was 6-8 forward Raven Barber.
* Mount St. Mary's went 23-for-25 at the foul line in the win over Saint Francis (Pa.). Freshman Shivaughn Wiggins was 10-for-10 at the line for the Mount in the win.
* This is the start of a four-game homestand for the Mountaineers. The Mountaineers are 40-21 (.656) at home over their past 61 games at Knott Arena, and are 45-23 (.662) over their past 68 NEC home games.
Up Next: The Mount hosts Central Connecticut State at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 16. The game will air live on the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN)