MOUNT ST. MARY'S (7-11, 2-5 NEC) at ROBERT MORRIS (13-7, 5-2 NEC)
Saturday, January 26, 2012, 7 p.m.
Sewall Center, Moon Township, Pa.
* The Mount fell to Wagner, 52-50, on Thursday night at Knott Arena. The Mount led by eight points midway through the second half before Wagner rallied. The Seahawks took their first lead of the game with 2:39 left in the contest. The Mount had the ball with the game tied at 50-50 with 30 seconds left, but Wagner's Kenneth Ortiz stole a crosscourt pass and raced down for the go-ahead layup. The Mount had two chances to tie or take the lead from there, but missed a three-pointer with 14 seconds left, and Kristijan Krajina's contested six-footer at the buzzer was off the mark as well.
* Junior Julian Norfleet has shifted over to the point guard spot for the Mount over the past three games. The 6-2 guard is averaging 10.7 points and 5.3 assists with a 3.33-to-1 assist-to-turnover ratio over that span.
* This will be the 53rd meeting all-time between the Mount and Robert Morris. The Colonials hold a 27-25 lead in the all-time series that began in 1990. The Mount has lost eight of its past nine meetings with Robert Morris, and is 5-15 vs. the Colonials since 2005.
* Junior Rashad Whack had three steals in the Mount's 52-50 loss to Wagner, and he leads the team with 43 steals on the year. Whack is second in the NEC with 2.39 steals per game.
* Junior Kristijan Krajina leads the Northeast Conference and is eighth in the nation in field goal percentage at 65.9 percent. Krajina has made 58 of 88 field goal attempts this year.
Up Next: The Mount hosts Quinnipiac on Thursday, January 31, at 7:00 p.m. at Knott Arena.