* The Mountaineers fell to LIU Brooklyn, 86-72, on Saturday to drop to 1-3 in the Northeast Conference and 6-9 overall. Rashad Whack scored 18 points to pace the Mountaineers while Raven Barber added 10 points and six boards off the bench. The Mount cut a 17-point second-half deficit to four (60-56) with 9:28 remaining, but the Blackbirds were able to hold off the rally and earn the victory.
* The Mount will be facing the hottest team in the Northeast Conference as Bryant has won six games in a row. The Bulldogs are in first place with a 4-0 league record, and are 11-4 overall. Dyami Starks leads Bryant in scoring at 17.2 points per game while Alex Francis chips in 16.5 points and 8.6 rebounds. Bryant is 5-1 at home this season.
* The Mountaineers have won six of the seven all-time meetings against Bryant. The Mount swept the season series last year, winning 64-60 at home and 71-62 on the road. The Mountaineers are 2-1 all-time on the road against Bryant.
* The Mount is in the midst of a four-game road trip that started against St. Francis Brooklyn on Thursday. The Mountaineers are 2-8 on the road this season, and are 9-36 over their past 45 road games.
* Senior Raven Barber has been giving the Mount a lift off the bench of late, averaging 7.7 points and 3.5 rebounds over the past six games. He is shooting 65.6 percent from the field over the stretch, and is coming off a 10-point, six-rebound effort at LIU Brooklyn on Saturday.
Up Next: The Mount heads to Central Connecticut State on Saturday, January 19, for a 3:30 p.m. tip-off.