MOUNT ST. MARY'S (3-3) vs. NAVY (5-5)
Friday, December 7, 2012, 7:00 p.m.
Knott Arena | Emmitsburg, Md.
The Mount St. Mary's men's basketball team returns home to face Navy on Friday night at Knott Arena.
* Kristijan Krajina blocked the potential game-winning shot at the buzzer as the Mount defeated Binghamton, 71-70, on Saturday. Krajina had season highs of 12 points and eight rebounds in the win. Josh Castellanos scored nine of his team-high 14 points in the final three minutes for the Mountaineers.
* The Mount is looking to win three non-conference games in a row for the first time since December 2008, when the Mount won four non-conference matchups in a row. In addition, the Mount has won back-to-back road non-conference games for the first time since defeating American and Navy in November of 2009.
* Mount St. Mary's rallied from a 14-point first-half deficit at Binghamton. The last time the Mount rallied from a deficit as large was Feb. 27, 2010, when the team came back from a 14-point first-half deficit in a 63-61 victory against Robert Morris. It was just the fourth time since 2006 the team has rallied from a double-figure deficit.
* Head coach Jamion Christian refers the to the Mount's style of play as Mayhem, and it has been out in full force of late. In the wins over Binghamton and George Washington, the Mount has scored 48 points on a combined 46 turnovers. For the year, the Mount defense forces 19.0 turnovers per game.
* The Mount had five players score in double figures in the win over Binghamton. It was the first time the Mount had five double figure scorers since Dec. 3, 2011, in an 85-76 loss to LIU Brooklyn.
Up Next: The Mount heads to rival Loyola on Saturday, December 15, for a 7:30 p.m. game that will air live on the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN).