The Mount has undergone dramatic improvements in its facilities in recent years. $3.5-million Waldron Family Stadium for lacrosse and soccer was unveiled in 2006 while the E.T. Straw Family Stadium for baseball was dedicated in 2007. In September of 2010, the Mount softball team dedicated Our Lady of the Meadows Field.
The 1,000-seat facility is named the "Waldron Family Stadium," in honor of Trustee Emeritus Eugene Waldron, C'64, and his family; while the all-purpose lacrosse and soccer field will be named the "Lawrence E. Horning, Sr. Field," in honor of deceased alum Larry Horning, C'56.
The complex includes an all-weather synthetic "field turf," enhanced locker room and training facilities, restrooms and concession stand and parking.
On April 7, 2007, the Mount dedicated E.T. Straw Family Stadium for baseball. The stadium is named in honor of Erv Straw, a 1952 graduate of the Mount. The $400,000 renovation to the baseball field includes bleachers, a press box, a new outfield fence and foul poles, a new warning track, bullpens, a sound system and netting behind home plate.
On September 28, 2010, Our Lady of the Meadows Field, home of the Mount softball program, was dedicated. The improvements to the softball field included a new scoreboard, bleachers, a press box, and improvements to the playing surface.
Built in 1987, Knott Arena serves as the home of the Mount's men's and women's basketball teams. Knott Arena has given the Mount a great home court advantage throughout the years.