• Home of the Men's and Women's Basketball Teams

  • Located in the ARCC

  • Opened in 1987

  • The court was dedicated to legendary Mount St. Mary's Men's Basketball Head Coach Jim Phelan in 2006. Phelan won 830 career games during this career at the Mount from 1954-2003

  • Seating Capacity: 3,121

  • View informational video HERE

 
  • Home of the Women's Soccer and Men's and Women's Lacrosse Teams

  • First game at the facility played on October 15, 2006

  • Named in honor of Trustee Emeritus Eugene Waldron, C'64, and his family 

  • The field was decided as "Lawrence E. Horning, Sr. Field," in honor of deceased alum Larry Horning, C'56

  • Seating Capacity: 1,000

  • Field Surface: All-weather synthetic field turf

  • Includes: enhanced locker rooms, training room facilities, restrooms, concession stand, parking, press box

  • The Matthew and Marybeth Warner Pavilion was added in 2014 

  • View Informational Video HERE

  • Home of the Baseball Team

  • Dedicated on April 7, 2007 in honor of Erv Straw, a 1952 graduate of the Mount

  • Press Box named after Stephen E. Fay, Jr., a 2007 graduate of the Mount and former baseball player

  • 2007 renovations included bleachers, the press box, a new outfield fence and foul poles, a new warning track, bullpens, a sound system and netting behind home plate.

  • Field Surface: Grass

  • Includes: Bleachers, State-of-the-Art Scoreboard

 

  • Home of the Men's and Women's Tennis Teams

  • Located in front of the ARCC

  • Eight playing courts

  • Includes: Bleachers, Pavilion, Lights

 

 

  • Home of the Softball Team

  • Dedicated on September 28, 2010 in honor of Erv Straw, a 1952 graduate of Mount St. Mary's 

  • Recent renovations included new scoreboard, bleachers, a press box, and improvements to the playing surface.

  • Lizz Christiansen Batting Cage dedicated on September 13, 2014 in honor of the 2013 graduate of Mount St. Mary's

  • Field Surface: Grass, Dirt

  • Includes: Bleachers, Scoreboard, Pressbox

  • View Informational Video HERE

 

 

  • Home of the Women's Swimming Team

  • Located in the ARCC

  • Six swimming lanes

  • Includes: Bleachers

 

  • Home of the Track and Field Team

  • Decidated to the John V. Morgan Family on October 15, 1966

  • Re-dedicated on August 16, 1980

  • Eight lane track

  • Two pole vault runways

  • Two long jump runways

  • Throwing cage

  • View Informational Video HERE